We apply a rigorous quality control discipline to all activities. All Projects are administered and managed in accordance with these requirements.
- A periodic review will be carried out in the presence of the General Manager, who will authorize any corrective action for prevention.
- The Project Quality Plan is executed during mobilization. Reviews and updates take place within each quarter. The initial and subsequent issues of the Project Quality are subject for review and approved by the General Manager.
- The technical requirements of the contract are communicated to personnel. Frequent staff meetings and briefings especially for technically demanding operations.
- The technical requirements of the client are integrated into the Imagine Design&BuildTM Quality System, and take precedence where deemed necessary.
- Quality Control Plans (QCPs) are prepared for activities which require such control under the specification, or where in the opinion of management.